Re: (TFT) Fatigue Damage?

>I was looking through my Interplays last night and there's a
solo variant of "Sticks and Stones" that features predators.
Has anyone tried going solo against the sabertooth (smilodon)?
It looks nasty ...

Dan<

Yeah, that's my theory. Have each character create a "Tribe" and then fight
out the indivudal battles.

Here's some other cool RPG/Caveman references:

An Alternative Combat System for Sticks & Stones from Vindicator Vol. 1,
No. 2, Winter 96 by Michael Friend
GURPS: Dinosaurs from Steve Jackson Games by Stephen Dedman.
GURPS: Ice Age (1st and 2nd Edition) from Steve Jackson Games by Kirk
Wilson Tate
Og: The Role Playing Game, 1st ed. by A. Ghiozzi and Wingnut Games
Prehistoric Settlement  The Savage Sea from Steve Barber Models
Prehistoric Settlement from Steve Barber Models
Primal Man, Primal War by Glenn L. Williams, a Sticks & Stone Expansion,
Space Gamer #24, May-June, 1979
Tribes from Steve Jackson Games
Uuhraah! by Bob King, Fantasy Role-Playing in Prehistoric Times
Avalon Hills Outdoor Survival
Blackhawk Games Uuhraah! - Fantasy Role-Playing in Prehistoric Times
I.C.Es RPG Resource and a 10-foot Pole
Land of Og  Og: The Role Playing Game, 2nd Edition
Land of OG, Wingnut Games (a.k.a. OG: The Role Playing Game 2nd Edition)
Latz Chance Games, Inc.s Survival or Extinction  The Dinosaur Game
Metagamings Interplay #2 Sticks & Stones: Scenario Notes by Larry
Blincoe
Metagamings Sticks & Stones.
Screen Scenes, Quest for Fire Reviewed by C. J. Henderson in Pegasus #7 by
Judges Guild
Steve Jackson Games Tribes
Wingnut Games OG: The Role Playing Game (1st and 2nd Editions)

Michael