(TFT) gestalt TFT

Gee, I'm a bit of a slob when it comes to finishing things, which is why i
like this group so much. I would never get it together to do stats for
rifles but some others have and so I am happy :)
gestalt being smartass for 'The sum is worth more than its constituent
parts"

Anyways, anyone remember a coffee table book that came out early 80s called
After Man, with lots of hypothetical critters form a world 50 mill yrs after
man is extinct? Great fodder for an undiscovered continent.
I was just thinking as talking of cavemen had me thinking of all the
recently extinct pleistocene megafauna, which TFT has actually covered
fairly well in terms of percentage of monsters (smilodons, mammoths, fanged
bounders, dire wolves, neanderthals, Indri (well, they're
Cas