RE: (TFT) Calendar system for Cidri?

>Calendar Cidri

     In the process of trying to figure out what cidri is I have
<

Excellent research. I look forward to hearing more...

It also seems obvious that Cidri is similar to Yrth (from GURPS) in that
its more or less Medieval Earth with fantasy elements thrown in, but I
hesistate to use an Earth calendar.

My own feeling about Cidri is that it really is a normal world connecting
all the existing TFT adventures -- really more or less Elyntia and the Vale
of Blood as far as the lands go, with all the rest of the 'dyson sphere'
connected really by magical Gates.

Michael