Re: (TFT) Calendar system for Cidri?

> About this last comment though...  I have always felt that saying Cidri
was "big" was a bit of miss information.  If one were to compile maps
gained
from traveling through gates, without knowing they lead to different
worlds,
it would be easy to amass a surface area far in excess of one Earth.  Maybe

Cidri is an interlocking system of gates used by the Mnoren.  One that
connects many of the alternate-earths.<

Very nice idea!

The novel "Hyperion" by David Simmons has this idea (and are excellent
books).

The culture on earth has advanced so much that people have 'gates' in their
houses. In one example you walk through the bathroom door to find that you
are on a raft in the middle of a lake.

There is even a river that connects multiple planets through gates.

But I never thought of the idea that to primitive people it could "seem"
like a Dyson sphere...

Michael