RE: (TFT) Calendar system for Cidri?

Hi Everyone,
	I just invented it, but it seems like the world
from "Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin. In
that book one cycle of the seasons takes about 10
years judging by the character's ages.  The motto of
the family in the book is "Winter Is Coming".

	Changing the calendar in TFT is easy but
Steve Jackson wrote a lot of the rules based on weeks.
I tried making a funny calendar with weeks / months
all changed, but it was too much trouble. If you keep
7 day weeks things are not too bad.

	Rick