(TFT) Wacky star systems

Now Rick,
consider this - alpha centauri is a triple star system composed of a. c. A, which is almost identical to our sun (yellow dwarf), a.c. B an orange star slightly smaller and dimmer, and Proxima, which is far away and rotates around the other 2 every 1 million years or so (and is closer to our solar system by 0.1 light years).

I guess a wide double star system is a possiblity for a plante, where the planet rotated around one star (which would be its sun) and the other star would be much further away and behave much like a very bright 'moon', or red in the case of Proxima centauri.

Also worth considering are older globular star clusters full of yellow stars, maybe one of them has planets with no nighttime as such
Cas