RE: (TFT) Orc Swill?

>That was from an old Murphies's Rules. I never agreed
with that particular panel of the comic. <

Here here! Three cheers for common sense!

That remind me of another mythological rule flaw for another RPG -
Traveller. The 'common wisdom' was that the computers in Traveller were
less powerful than a computer circa 1980.

But the comptuers in Traveller were holographic projecting, voice & touch
controlled, and could make calculations in seconds that would require
supercomputers today, regulated complete enviornments and were
automatically networked....

Never did figure that one....

Michael