Re: (TFT) Frozen Fliers and copies of AM, Codex, and the GM shield

>My belated two cents...

My suggestion.  ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy any copy of  In The Labrynth,
Advanced Wizards, Advanced Melee  that you find.   These are the core of
the
game and if you can't use them immediately, don't you wish you did when 2
other friends say "hey, that game you always brag about, well we're
interested.  Got two copies we can read?"

If anything else, members from this group are always hungry for them.

Hail Melee,
John Paul
<

Well, I saw a copy of Advanced Wizard at Gen Con for $20. Every time I see
them they cost $20 to $50 dollars apiece.

But I didn't pick it up because I've often heard people on this board say
that they dont want to pay that much for them.

So while the members of this group are "always hungry for them" it seems
they're eyes are often bigger than they're stomachs!  :\

Michael