Re: RE: (TFT) Charging and HTH

From: srydzews@ix.netcom.com

So how would this play out--basically if a mounted character
rode past someone with such a weapon, would they get a free
attack that would dismount the target and knock him prone?

Stan,
Oh, no. No free attacks except to resist HTH on a 6. I would use the normal MELEE sequence. The character with the halberd would have to be in the right place with an action available. It's just intended to show that the halberd has a uniqe function in attacking those riding away, as well as setting vs. charge.

  David Michael Grouchy II