Re: (TFT) Indians

Thorn wrote:

> Chattering Skull - analogue to Explosive Gems, weaker...  Limited to the
> IQ of the original critter the skull comes from.  Done 1d6 per round, as
> the Skull bites at the triggerer/target, striking automatically, armor
> having no effect.  The Skull can be destroyed before completing it's
> chattering;

I love this!  How long does it chatter?  Is that related to the IQ?

One small suggestion, if I may: perhaps make the skull is more powerful
against the friends and allies of the person *from whom the skull was
taken* Either increased damage (+1?) and/or a DX penalty to hit it (-3?).
Kind of fits in with a clan/tribe centered system and shamantic magic.