Re: (TFT) Started a Yahoo Group

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:
> Not intending to set up competition to this list, as opposed to
> simply an alternative, I've started a Yahoo group for The Fantasy
> Trip.

I'm not sure what it can provide beyond this list, and seeing as I
have serious reservations about Yahoo's privacy, spam and cookie
issues, you sure won't be seeing me there.

I'll also thank you not to use any of the text or images from
my websites for your endeavor without permission.  That said, good
luck.