Re: (TFT) ROF Codes?

David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

> >From: Thorn <edt@dopey.ne.mediaone.net>
> >
> >Use the approach of Lowest Common Denominator.
>
> Thorn,
>     I think this is much better.  It reads better.  Takes even less room.
> And only needs a second table for the seige engines.  Well done.

Thanks.  For true ruthless efficiency, you have to get this chart
transcribed by my friend Jim, who could copy all the old AD&D Psionics
charts, _and_ my tactical cost/risk/benefit analysis of them, onto the
inside of a matchbook cover, just to prove he could.  And it was
actually legible.

During the Cthulhu era, he once produced the world's smallest Elder
Sign.

If angels can't dance on the head of a pin, Jim could paint those little
footprint things for them.  :)

Just to keep it all on topic, imagine a Word of Command, in runes half a
millimeter high...

NOD  <Bonk>  "Ugh."