Re: (TFT) Rules for the newbies

From: "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Rules for the newbies
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 10:15:25 -0500

Jody,
   You are not going to be able to provoke us into breaking the copyright
laws.  We have been wrestling with this subject for some years.  Beleive me
when I say it "tears me up" that I can't just send a photocopied set over to
your address.  The only loop hole we have found is that one may make some
copies for "their own personal use".  In this vein the Mnoren Librarium was
started.  Till it re-opens this following is all I can offer.

Here is the outline of a thread from June 2000. It talks about attempts to revive TFT with out being sued. The posts here are seriously summarized.
 To read the whole thing use the links below.  At the very end is a
straight list of links.  These go to Howard Thompson related discusions.
Lastly is the group of pertinant links to the "Howard Thompson Found!"
thread.

   David Michael Grouchy II

Well summarized David!

Hail Melee,