RE: (TFT) Traegor: System Data and Physical Description

Rick,

>	Second 'well ordered' solar systems where the
>planets have nice close-to-circular orbits are proving
>to be fairly rare. Tho many suns have solar systems,
>most have planets with highly eccentric orbits.

Yeah, I know ... but highly eccentric orbits made the
math difficult (for calculating apparent magnitude of
the other planets as seen from Traegor) and I just
felt it wasn't worth all that hassle for a game.  BTW,
I used our system as a check of my calculations and I
got continually wrapped around the axle trying to get
the numbers right.  I finally was able to get close,
but it took quite a bit of time to iron out the numbers.

>	I try not to fill up people's emails with posts
>that are little more than "good job" but thanks for
>posting Dan! I really enjoy world / society creation
>stuff (especially if it is reasonably terse).

Thanks Rick!  That means a lot to me coming from you.
:)

Dan