RE: (TFT) Traegor: System Data and Physical Description

>GURPS Space is wonderful and probably also my #1 (I have all 3 editions!)
>but 2nd favorite is probably GURPS: Reign of Steel. Fun and surprising to
>read all the way through.
>
>Has anyone ever written software to do Solar System generation with GURPS:
>Space? I've started it several times and never finished...

Check the GURPS web site for the "GURPS. Star Generator."  I guess it
does not do what you want but maybe from the same page there is
another program: "This program implements all of the rules from GURPS
Space, 2nd Edition, Chapters 10 (Stars and Worlds) and 11 (Planetary
Civilizations), with the following exception:  multiple star systems
are supported but no planetary data is generated.  The rules for
creating planets in <

Cool! Thanks! I'll check this out.

I couldn't find this - do you know the URL? THanks!

Also highly recommended, but unfortunately married to the Traveller system
generation system is http://www.downport.com/wbd/HEAVEN_&_EARTH.htm

Michael