(TFT) Maximum Attributes for individuals --> race based.

Hi all,
	When I did my psionic rules I added a maximum
for each attribute for that individual. This value
would be typically 5 times the minimum value for that
attribute + or - 5.

	So an elf would have a maximum:
ST of 6 * 5 = 30 +/- 5.
DX of 10 * 5 = 50 +/- 5.
IQ of 8 * 5 = 40 +/- 5.

	Some races have much lower maximums, e.g.
Giants have a maximum DX of 11.

	I record the individual maximums to the left
of the attribute. So my character sheets look like
this:

Joe Average human.
41 ST 9
37 DX 14
45 IQ 12
   MA 10

	My aging rules lower maximum attributes rather
than regular attributes, (tho they start 5 years earlier)
which has the effect of longer adventuring careers. On
occasion other things will lower max attributes as well
(in particular permanent brain damage caused by having
your mind toasted).

	Almost nothing will raise a maximum attribute.
However I allow wishes to raise an attribute AND a
maximum attribute if the attribute is under 16. A wish
will raise a maximum attribute by one if the maximum is
over 16 (up to 8 times the racial minimum).

	These are just some funny little rules that I
expect won't be of any use to anyone. However you asked
so I had an excuse.

	Rick