Re: (TFT) Looking for a Spell

> >Also, if a hostile wizard used a 'control person' (or whatever) to take
> >over the summoned being, presumably the original creator would stop
> >maintaining the summoning spell.
>
>      Now this would be my prefered method.

Not to mention the tactic of having a team of wizards, one with the summons
and the rest with the control spells. The summoner summons, and the others
take control. Remember, the saving roll is against the IQ of the summoned,
not the summoner. Seems weird, a summoner w/ IQ40 or so can't keep control
of his beings any better than one who can barely manage the spell...

>      David Michael Grouhcy II

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com