(TFT) Lurker

Hi,

My name is Lance and I am a lurker...

(Not sure what the other 11 steps are!)

I've been reading the list on and off for awhile as a nostalgia trip (as opposed
to a fantasy trip) because it brought back good memories. But now, I find I have
more time for gaming and am hoping to find someone in the Dallas area who is
playing in an active FTF game and would like a new player OR someone who would
like to start playing again (preferably TFT, but also -gasp- GURPS). I can GM,
but the skills are rusty.

I've got the following books: Melee, Wizard, Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizards,
In the Labyrinth, Tollenkar's Lair, & Unicorn Gold. (I used to have an "I do
it...In the Labyrinth" t-shirt, but my wife accidentally (?) turned the
admittedly ragged shirt into actual rags years ago.)

If anyone is interested please contact me off-list at "sell-sword@home.com".

- Lance