Re: Re: (TFT) Looking for a Spell

>> Is there any *existing* TFT spell that will make a Summoned
>>> Creature vanish without defeating it physically?
>>
>> Destroy Creation, in the canon.
>
>That's what I was looking for, but when I checked it
>specifically says (AW, p. 12) that "Has no effect on
>summoned beings."  I'm wondering if there is a way for
>a wizard to "banish" these beings back to where they
>came from by a spell?

If by "existing TFT spell" you mean a spell in AW, the
answer is pretty clearly "no".  The methods we've been
discussing (LDT, Control spells) are as close as you
can get with the spells in AW.

There may a magical item (a reversed summoning gem?),
or a spell in an Interplay article, but that's another
matter.  I don't consider the Interplay spells 'canon'
and I don't think many others do either.