From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
DPOD19@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 2:35 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Banishing Summoned Creatures

the bottom line to all this?...If it fits your campaign then there could be
something  to "banish" a demon..maybe something costly with only so many
shots in it....other then that, you stay with in the frame work of the
rules...The campaign i ran lasted well over 2 years of one or 2 nights
gaming
a week..this is adults now.. I had some "adjusted rules" and allowed mages
and such to work on items of power, but it was costly and time consuming,
much like D&D...in short...the balence has to be there...can't have
something dominate the good guys, nor have the bad guys be wiped from the
earth with ease...some of the things i have read in the differant posts
amaze
me when the information is dealt out as gospel....don