(TFT) Re: OT, WTC

From: "Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber"

This is a delicate subject and if anyone gets upset by mentioning this
please accept my apologies in advance:

One thing about the WTC disaster was how vulnerable they were . . .

(PS: We over here are pretty blown away by the Sept 11 events.
I have photos of me on top of them in '89 and am spun out by
the thought of them not being there)

Cas,
I haven't brought this up, before, but I would like to share this. I did make some posts to the terrorist news groups two days after the event. This is not TFT related so everyone should feel free to skip it. It is rather long. My bit is at the very, very end. You'll notice the dates are from Sept 13th. It seemed to get some possitive responses. I was also please to hear the President say "They have underestimated the American spirit" about a week and a half after the event.