(TFT) Glad to be Open

From: "Hugh Honts" <hhonts@earthlink.net>
Subject: (TFT) Glad to be here
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 06:03:26 -0400
Hugh Honts
I have heard of something called the Mnoren librarium. Does anyone have any
info on this?

Hail Hugh,

The Mnoren Librarium is Open again after several hiatus. It would have been closed longer as I was intending to read all TFT postings first, but I am getting too involved sending out/replying to messages these days to make any headway on the backlog reading.

The way to place an order with the Librarium is to send an e-mail to "hailmelee@hotmail.com" with your Fed-X address and what you want. I send you the items via Fed-X. You have a week worth of memorizing (or whatever), then you return it via Fed-X or similiar insured way with check for the cost of my postage to you.

If there are others who have written for requests, I think Hugh was the longest waiting.

In the Mnoren's Name,
Giovanni Paolo
Master Librarian
Mnoren Librarium