Re: (TFT) psychology of castle building

Magazine over

I doubt it but 'Dragon' Magazine #242, p. 40 has a 'Mage Construction'
article and #201 has an 'The Evolution of a Castle' article that both
mention these topics.

How do you keep the dragon/bullets/wizards out of castles or
or
isn't, since I only sporadically read it.)

Pakistan?),

I've been shocked that nobody in the White House seems to be smart enough
to realize this. As far as I know, NONE of the terrorists were Afganis'.

Dont forget that it has also happened in America before. For real. Two
years ago when someone crashed a small plane into the white house. It just
wasn't as succesful.

Michael