Re: (TFT) some claridication what I said

Michael Taylor wrote:

> Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
> >well I put a bee in your all bonnets
>
>     I meant to say I treat both heros and wizards equally,I would give
> spells at cost to heros.<
>
> Your certainly free to do that and some campaigns would make that much more
> appropriate (modern horror for instance), but keep in mind that you WONT be
> treating the heros and wizards equally.
>
> There wont BE any heroes. Just wizards...

I have to disagree.  I have two guys I know who I could not force to
play magicians.  One would be busy buying all the UCx, 2Weap,
Mastery(Fencing), etc, he could get, and the other would reprise yet
another rendition of the same ghillie-suited sniper he always manages to
shoehorn into whatever setting we play.