RE: (TFT) Wizard talent templates

>Haven't tested the concept out and I'm sure its full of disasterous
consequences.
<

Not really. I've always used Ron Pehr's rules from the Superheroes in TFT
article (which is on Ty's website).

Basicaly using a talent 'by default' is:
        IQ 1 Talent             IQ-4,
        IQ 2 Talent             IQ-6
        IQ 3 Talent             IQ-8
        DX Talents              Double DX dice
        Weapon Talent           -4 DX Ancient, -2 DX Modern
        Extra Time              As "Waiting for an Opening" +1 per x2 time
(up to +3)

Then add modifiers for appropraite tools and stuff and most thing can be
done by 27-point "Mundandes"

Michael