Re: (TFT) Skill, knowledge, tricks and talents

> But that said, remember that whatever "feeling" you accomplish with new
> rules - they also have to be "good" rules. They must be balanced, they
> should be simple, and they should work for the widest variaty of campaigns
> possible.

While I agree with most of what was in this post, I disagree that rules have
to work in a wide variety of campaigns. Each campaign is unique, and what
works in one may not work in another (>even< if it's canon). The reason I
don't use lots and lots of the 'unusual' rules that come up on this list is
because they don't fit my campaign. But I am perfectly willing to admit that
they might work very well in other campaigns. It's really a question of
gameplay.

> Michael

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com