Re: (TFT) Re: Grouchy character sheet

From: "Hugh Honts" <hhonts@earthlink.net>

I got it to work fine, so far it looks great.

Hugh,
Thanks for trying it out, and for the encouragement. It has generated renewed interest in playing with some of the people in my local area. They are clamoring for a campaign now. Hehe. Right now though I plan to finish it. And to add a feature to save the character to HTML format. I also had a fellow ask for a guild members bank account. He said after working for a couple of years he was way too encumbered by all the money he was carrying.

  David Michael Grouchy II