Re: (TFT) Re: Grouchy character sheet

From: "Hugh Honts" <hhonts@earthlink.net>

 BTW.  What are you using to write it in?

Hugh,
  I'm emberassed to say, but here is the full open disclusure.

  Borland Delphi 3
  (c) 1997
  Client Server Developement Suite
  Cost $1,500

It's pascal, a dinosaur, and I love it. Borland doesn't exist anymore. They became Inprise, and then signed a deal will Microsoft. Till then, they always put out better win-doze development than Microsoft did. I guess now Microsoft will get their hands on the technology. I use it mostly to write OpenGL wrappers. Some 3-D engines. And for the comercial sofware I write.

  David Michael Grouchy II