Re: (TFT) Re: Grouchy character sheet

Wow you could get a job with Delphi, but we could not keep Delphi
developers
here.  We went through about 7/10 people in about two years.  Seems Disney
uses Delphi for some stuff.  Anyway look at
http://www.borland.com/delphi/del6/whatsnew.html for what is going on now.
They changed their name back to Borland too I think.<

I interviewed with Disney, but when I searched the internet and talked to
people who worked there they all said to a man that it was a hellish place
to work.

I spent a year deciding I was going to do nothing but working in Delphi.
That was a disaster! Loballed all the time. Of course *next* year I got
alot of call backs, but by that time, I had given up Delphi.

Yeah, "Inprise" was always a groaner!

Michael