Re: (TFT) RE: character sheet program

From: "David Michael Grouchy II"

From: Brett Slocum <bslocum@ancept.com>

I couldn't get it to let me work to get enough money to buy
equipment. And there was no starting cash. At least, that's
what I think is happening. It won't let me buy stuff.

Brett,
Thanks for the input. This lets me know what isn't obvious to people. Now I can figure out how to make this part more overt, and intuative. After getting a few talents, click on the JOB:______ blank and a list of jobs the character qualifies for will appear. (I'm sure you got this far, I'm just covering the whole line.) After picking a job click on the PAY:______ blank. Now a list of guilds one can join and a choice of time periods. Depending on the job you will see either "1 week", "4 weeks", or you will see "6 month enlistment." By clicking on these over and over you can age the character as much as you want. Risk rolls are made, extra points gained, sometimes death, and pay is automatically added. Then you can buy equipment and weapons. I hope that helps.

    David Michael Grouchy II