Re: (TFT) SCA reply

From: "David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) SCA reply
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:04:05 -0600

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>

Unless you can get your method known and played, it ain't
going to get anywhere.   At least the guys at F.L.A.G.
asked for your comments.  Would you have done the same
for them?

John,
Interesting point. Honestly I don't know. I would like to think so, but
maybe not.  Like most people I may not be as magnanamous as I would like to
think.

  David Michael Grouchy II

David,

I wrote that before I read Neil's much kinder and more lucid comments. After I read his, I knew my comments were harsh. I too have approached SCA friends to do Live Action Role-Playing and gotten rebuffed.

The purpose of most of these posts is to expand TFT and I apologize for stomping on that. But on my comment about getting a junior high group to start playing...That I meant! Go forth and propogate!

Hail Melee,
John Paul