Re: (TFT) Sci-Fi TFT

> This is also the reason that it is a good thing that
> Demi-gods don't have an IQ higher than 6.  Every ability
> they have is their sole domain.  It is not given to the
> creations and creatures of their world.
>
> In conclusion, I don't have any supporting evidence for
> this.  I'm not too sure it will be well received either.
> Lastly I regret if it was too theological and too vague.

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I find
this 'reverse engineering' of the game background from
the game rules to be absolutely fascinating.  I think
it is one of the best ways to make a game world something
more than a 'gussied up' version of the real world, to
give it it's own prime mover, after a fashion.

I was quite intrigued by your half breed ideas and am
pleased to see that you have taken it further.  The
insight thus generated into the nature of the divine
and of demi-gods is great!  Because of the way it was
created, your rationale both makes sense and is quite
unique and interesting.  I'm sure the mechanics of
transmuting talents and spells into each other is
problematic in some cases, but that is also a very
interesting concept.