Re: (TFT) Sci-Fi TFT

DMG I couldn't read this at 1AM (when I get all my TFT emails Oz time) - I
was too tired. This is a very clever schema for macro-society - in a
bronx/brooklyn accent, " What Goes Around, Comes Around." A nice
3-dimensional feel to overall existence.

Actually has elements of accuracy - e.g: Bolsheviks replacing Tsars in
Russia in 1917.

Funny about substance abuse being 50% as an estimate its not too bad, as a
doctor I'd always come across pateints with negative drug & alcohol history,
but if you assume positive for all drugs (eg: how many times have you taken
LSD/ecstasy etc.) the numbers of positives ('nice' people who don't admit to
it unless you explain clearly why you wanna know eg: hep C etc.) rises
dramatically.

I like the idea of demigods being like idiot savants, much like
megamultipowerful giant autistic people ("246 matches.......")

Cas