Re: (TFT) civilized dogs

> Cas,
>    No, I missed that one.  Whats this about.  It sounds like they were
> getting puppy dogs out of the experiment.  From foxes!?
>
>    David Michael Grouchy II

DMG it was some show about a group of people trying to breed silver foxes to
get the coats rahter than keep killing them in the wild (i..e. farming them)
and was higihlighting the unexpected side effect of all these funny puppies
with spotty coats etc (i.e. not so good for fur coats). It was just one of
those interestngi things I saw while channel surfing one day - can't
remember much else about it.