Re: (TFT) RE: Grouchy character sheet

>From: Michael Taylor

>Subject: Re: (TFT) RE: Grouchy character sheet

>Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:29:24 -0500 > >Message text written by
INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com > >Michael, >Now if we are using your
Assumption Talents, then we would only need to >"buy" these talents if we
were intending to "roll dice" on them. Otherwise > >we could just list
them (without "buying" them) as something known but not >critically used?
> >Hail Melee, >John Paul< > >Yeah, I would think so. In general I use
these for NPCs. > >If a player wants to sew up a hole in his jeans, then
so what, I'd let him. > >If they wanted to get a job as a Tailor, then
sure, why not? > >Now if they want to convince the Emporer that they're
new clothes are >magical - then they might need the talent! > >That's the
way I look at it. What do you think? > >Michael  I've like it and will
use it.  I would still list on my character sheet some of
those non-purchased items like Driving or Computer Use.  Some modern day
people can't do these things. Actually, I might list what they can't do,
if it goes against the grain of commonplace.Character can't Drive or use
the computer.  That way, it strengthens the character's personality. -Hail
Melee,John Paul