(TFT) Languages & Wizards

   Hi guys, here's a rule question:  How many IQ points does it cost
for a wizard to learn a language, and where is the reference for it in
the rules?  I looked for any evidence that languages cost double for
wizards -- just like talents -- but I couldn't find any.
   This came up when I created a wizard for a game con here in Austin.
I couldn't find any rule doubling language costs for wizards, so his
second language cost only 1, just like heroes.  But then one of my
players has a character with a second language, and I had made him pay
/2/ points for it.  Now I need to solve this little discrepancy.

   Also, how many licks does it take . . .  oops, wrong mailing list.
:^P

Pfc. Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-1776
Scout-Sniper (19D), 506th PIR, 101st Airborne Division, TMHS