Re: (TFT) Facing change after movement

From: dwtulloh@zianet.com

 If I'm moving
first, and I can't move to engage my opponent, why
would I make a move that would allow him to run behind
me?  I would try to stay at a range of half MA, just to
prevent such an occurence, and then move to engage on
the NEXT turn.  If I am heavily armored, and my opponent
isn't, it might be worth my while to move my full MA to
engage the opponent, just so he can't get behind me.

Dan,
That is how the fights usually go in my games. There is a certain amount of hesitation at greater than half MA. Once someone commits and charges they had better get it right. Running is invaluable with those extra hexes of movement.

   David Michael Grouchy II