From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
srydzews@ix.netcom.com
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 1:57 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) backstabbing, what is it good for?

With some folks getting all 1950s on us and doin' the twist, I
think it's worth noting that if a figure is suddenly attacked
by a figure he is unaware of (say, by a thief using Silent
Movement from behind), he probably should not be allowed to
twist and avoid the backstab.  (Otherwise backstabbing by a
lone thief or other sneaky-type becomes totally impossible.)

Such a provision may be stating the obvious, but I think
it's worth spelling out to forestall any rules-lawyering
on the matter.

I suppose if one wanted, a 'sixth sense' talent could be added
to specifically *allow* twisting under such a circumstance.