Re: (TFT) Hello everyone

From: "Eden" <raven@pipeline.com>

My name is Eden, I live in Atlanta, and am interested in playing
TFT with locals,  and or setting up a con thingy.

i plyed as a kid, and still love the game.

Also, i heard there was a play by mail?  how does that work?

Eden
Welcome. I haven't heard anyone say they were in the Atlanta area yet. At least not that I know of. I have heard great things about the Atlanta Dragon Con.
  Here is a quick summary of what I know of TFT related PBEM.
I'm sure you will find something to your liking.  And once again, Welcome.

  David Michael Grouchy II

"Thail"
Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com

http://kelly_nall.tripod.com/labyrinth/index.html
Kelly Nall       the1weasel@bigfoot.com
inthelabyrinth@yahoogroups.com

campaign set in Sanctuary
Randy            RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
http://matachin.homestead.com/TFT.html

And lastly, A roster of people who PBEM is at
 http://tft.brainiac.com/
 http://tft.brainiac.com/players.html