RE: (TFT) Hello everyone ---> pbm

Hi Eden,
	I ran an 19 month pbem tft campaign a year
ago and it varies by GM.  The way I worked it is
I would send every 2 or 3 days a short email that
said some stuff and asked a question or two for your
character.  Once a week or so I would send out a
longer post.

	When I did a battle I did all the dice rolls
for both sides so long as what your character would
do was obvious. If there was a strategic decision
or I didn't know what you wanted, I would send a
brief question.

	My PC's said that they had a good time, but I
had to quit because it was taking up so much time.

	Other GM's try to play things out hex by hex
and one die roll at a time.  You get the tactical
feel of TFT but the game is a LOT slower.

	Good luck finding a GM.  Let me know if you
want to GM and you're looking for players.

	Rick