Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

From: Dan Tulloh <dwtulloh@zianet.com>

   That said, I do remember something about large figures being
   able to ignore smaller ones to a lesser degree.  Like a
   giant required 2 figures in his front hexes before he became
   engaged.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Dan,
Yes. Ahhhhh, another opportunity to quote the best fantasy combat system ever written. Here we go...

"A multi-hex figure, being bigger, is harder to engage. A giant or small dragon is engaged only if it is in the front hexes of TWO or more armed one-hex figures (or one multi-hex figure). A 7-hex dragon is not engaged unless it is in the front hexes of THREE or more armed one hex figures ( or one multi-hex figure). In general, a smaller figure (or group) must occupy more than 1/3 as many hexes as does the larger figure, in order to engage it."
  AM page 4, ENGAGED AND DISENGAGED, paragraph 2

  David Michael Grouchy II