Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

From: dwtulloh@zianet.com

I think I would force some kind of die roll before allowing
nuisance creatures to engage or force back a character.
Otherwise, you create the possibility of a large nest of
rats completely blocking access to a passageway.

Dan,
Hmmmm. You've got me cornered here. Yes. I have to admit, that is a possibility. One I haddn't thought of, but yes.

  David Michael Grouchy II