Re: (TFT) Engaging in TFT ---> rats

From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

Hi all,
	In my campaign people can say, "he does
not engage me!" and just move away from enemies.
However the enemy gets a free attack with either
bonus damage or bonus DX.  If you survive the
attack, well, I guess he DIDN'T engage you after
all!

Rick,
You too hun? I ran an optional rule like that for a year. If a figure chose to ignore engagement the figure(s) they ignored got an extra attack that round. I'm trying to remember when and why I stopped using it. I'm not sure, don't remember clearly. I think it was because it broke up the chess-like feel that melee has.

   David Michael Grouchy II