RE: (TFT) General Test of MELEE knowledge

Hi everyone,
	I was going to quote the rules with
chapter and verse on pole weapon rules.
I was looking up in Advanced Melee and
Melee (1st edition), for the 3 hex charge
rule for pole weapons to get double
damage.

	I could not find this!

	I found handwritten notes in the
rules that a 3 hex charge was required
for double damage. This note was really old.
If it was a rule change that I made, it
must be the first time I ever fiddled with
the TFT rules.

	My question to the group is: Is their
any official TFT rules that require a 3 hex
charge to get double damage?  If not then
I've thought (in error) that this is an
official rule for 20 years.

	I don't have copies of basic Melee
2nd or 3rd edition, and Advance Melee is
so poorly organized that I may just be
missing it.

	Rick