fatigue one can trip a figure of any strength.

From: Stan <srydzews@ix.netcom.com>

Well...a one hex figure of any ST.  I believe the cost to do
that to a 4 hex creature should have been multiplied by 4
(AW, p. 7).  The size of a creature and the ST of a creature
are two different things....

Stan,
Hmmmm. I missed that at the time. Excuse me while I dig into this further.

   David Michael Grouchy II