Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

Jeffrey May wrote:

> Not that I think your players were cheating, David, just that even the best
> GMs can't catch everything, and that I think it's good we don't.

Also, keep in mind that we're dealing with rules so badly edited that the
only place the cost multiplier for target size gets mentioned is under a
rules section titled "Continuing Costs" that ostensibly is about the ST cost
to maintain spells  (even though the multiplier clearly applies to initial
casting as well as continuation).  Finding anything in these books when you're
under the gun can be quite a challenge!