RE: (TFT) Associatin of Fantasy Trippers

>>   That's a pretty cool description of TFT.  Glad you could get a copy.
And
>>I too would like to see a better set of rules.

I don't have a complete copy (no AM or AW). :-(  But I have read through all
the books.

>>   About the public domain part though...  How could we then buy the
rights
>>to the original.  If no money was made?

Personally, I would rather see a new set of rules created by "old-timers"
savvy enough to put them together correctly and *free* for anyone to use.
Though if you wanted to get a spiffy printed rulebook, it would certainly
have to cost something.

What would you do with the rights to TFT once you owned them?

Marty