RE: (TFT) RE: new game sysytem based on TFT?

Pocket Universe by Jeff Dee (Co-creator of Villains and Vigilantes) doesn't
look that bad either.  Michael mentioned it and I downloaded its two page
magic system and it doesn't look that bad.  Even has an old TFT price
almost, $5.00.  I've ordered the game and its supplement when I get it,
I'll review it for y'all.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

--- grabowskis@earthlink.net