RE: (TFT) More stories from Jr High, off topic

Hi all,
	We learned Melee and Wizard before how to role
play.  After many fights, I started building scenarios
for my friends.  I would take the Wizard map, put down
enough walls to make a small maze.  I filled it with
some monsters and we would see if they could hack their
way thru it.

	My friend Paul had a favorite wizard that he liked
to play, and a couple times I had him rescue a wizard
princess called Jentrill.  (He would kill everything up
to her, and then they needed her spells and fST to get
the rest of the way out.

	Eventually we bumped into someone who knew D&D
and learned how to run a campaign.

	However I would be very hard pressed to pick a
point and say "this was the first role playing experience".
We gradually slid across a fuzzy line.

	Rick