Re: (TFT) Blub-dub.... taking a pulse on the list

"jds" <jodasi@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Blub-dub.... taking a pulse on the list
>
> are you all still alive?

Still here making sure the server does its thing on demand.  It's just
quiet - it happens from time to time.

I've been gaming a lot lately, but boardgaming rather than roleplaying.
Both my wife and son like Ido, a game with a shiftable grid on the board
that moves your pieces around and looks like a Mondrian painting, and
Bonhanza, a card game about.... beanfarming.  (Yes, the theme seems out
there, but once you play the game it fits fine.)  And I'm always happy to
play Acquire, a great game recently re-released by Avalon Hill.

But I'm still here, and will pull the familiar files from the shelf,
blow off the dust, and head back to Cidri again one of these days.